Dish Network

Free Satellite TV!

American Diabetes Wholesale

$12 Off Orders $100 or More! Use Code: ADW12100

Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Owner of Rascal - Mike Flowers

To many, if not most, of you Rascal owners I'd like to introduce the President and CEO, as well as one of the family owners of Rascal. Mike is the one who invented the convertible fronts that allowed changing the 4 wheel, to a 3 wheel, to a convertible PC and back in any combination. He also invented the self folding  lightweight Autogo scooters like the 555, the B fronts that made the full size 3 wheel untippable, the WeGo, and I'm sure many other products.
Mike Flowers
PS Those who need one and live locally in So. Calif. should know I still have my Demo three wheel scooter which is used but near new, used for one demo only is still for sale. If interested email me at the address in the heading of the blog.

Lee Murray

No comments:

Post a Comment