Dish Network

Free Satellite TV!

American Diabetes Wholesale

$12 Off Orders $100 or More! Use Code: ADW12100

Sunday, December 12, 2010

On Temporary Hiatus as of the end of December '10

As I make the move from New York State back to California. I moved back here in '92 figuring to be here a year or two,  and here it is 2010 and I'm still here. I tell my friends that NY is like quicksand, easy to get in, hard to get out. But due to personal illness, family problems, and a growing hatred of the winters and cold snowy weather, it's finally time to make the move back. Better late than never. Of course part of the reason I've stayed so long is that I was lucky enough to begin working with Rascal, so far staying with them 13 years, actually I'm in the 13th now. In sales it's rare to find an honest company, a company with a good product, a company with an attitude that the customer is important, an attitude that the salesperson is important. Most I've worked for have one or two going for them, but most also consider the sales people a necessary evil, which I'm happy to say Rascal doesn't, at least not often. Not to mention that the money was too good to leave for a long time, of course that came to a screeching halt in the last couple years, so for many reasons I'm going home.
Yes I was born here, and grew up about 20-25 miles away, but then we moved to Fullerton, CA and ever since, that's been my home town.
The good news is that I may be able to continue working with Rascal in Calif., I may be able to work with some of the VA hospitals in the Los Angeles area. So with luck I'll continue, the new contract will give us the 3 wheel scooters to sell the VA's and it'll be a gold mine out there.  We'll see, right now I have to wind things up here, get moved, find an office or warehouse, and then we'll see...

Lee Murray

No comments:

Post a Comment