Dish Network

Free Satellite TV!

American Diabetes Wholesale

$12 Off Orders $100 or More! Use Code: ADW12100

Sunday, February 7, 2010

So Far So Good - Slowly getting my blog back where it was

As I said BE CAREFUL. I just learned how to recover the original posts. By exporting the original screwed up blog, then importing the files to this new one. Of course that meant that I had to delete the posts I copied here the other night, oh well, it's a learning experience. Now all the posts show their original dates and any comments were recovered too. I had backed up the original template with all the stuff on it before I screwed it up, but for some reason when I tried recovering it I got an error message. This time it worked but unfortunately it's the screwed up template so I'll have to redo everything else. But it's a learning experience.

Lee Murray

No comments:

Post a Comment