Dish Network

Free Satellite TV!

American Diabetes Wholesale

$12 Off Orders $100 or More! Use Code: ADW12100

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hello, and Welcome to my new blog.

This is new to me and I really don't have a clue, so I'll, make that we'll, learn as we go. My name is Lee Murray, and I live in upstate New York. I sell, yes SELL, Rascal scooters, powerchairs, vehicle lifts, and other products mostly to the VA hospitals in Albany, Syracuse, Canandaigua, Rochester, and Bath NY. Rascal scooters and powerchairs are truely phenominal machines, that liberate those who need help getting around for a variety of reasons, some serious, some less serious and some very very serious. I'm proud to have worked with this company for the last 11 years, since 1998. Hopefully I can use this blog to introduce others who need them, or know someone who needs them, to the miracle that's Rascal.

Lee Murray

No comments:

Post a Comment